Our House Rules
1. NO-SMOKING anywhere in the apartment or block – there is up to a €500 clean-up charge if the apartment smells of smoke.
2. Please close the front door when leaving the apartment.
3. KEEP THE QUIET HOURS from 10:00 p.m. till 8 a.m. and respect other resident especially when moving luggage.
4. Switch of all appliances and air conditioning when leaving the apartment.
5. If something is not working in the apartment, please let us know immediately so that we can repair it for you and other guests. If you break something – no problem! Just let us know so we can repair/replace it for other guests.
6. No parties are allowed or additional visitors sleeping overnight without checking with us first.
7. Ensure that all the windows (especially the skylight windows) are closed when you leave the apartment in case it rains.
8. Please remove shoes on entering the apartment – especially on wet days – we provide free slippers for you.
9. Do not throw anything into the toilets apart from toilet paper.
10. Pets are not allowed in the apartment.